As per the theme of my blog which is “Positivity and how to keep it up and running”. To make it sure as to whether I am going in the right direction, I got an opportunity to interview Ms. Dipti Sharma, a Learning and Development professional. Ms. Sharma has a rich experience of 10+ years in training and development. She has been a Learning & Development (L&D) Manager with a great background providing leadership and managing the implementation of Company’s Learning Development strategy. She has a Masters in Human Resource Management and completed many certifications specialized in L&D including Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). She is an inspiration and a hub of knowledge and learning. She has also been working as a freelance trainer in many management schools and organizations on topics like Grievance handling, chasing our Passion,
Here are few of the insights by her:
Question: What is the concept of being Positive?
Answer: Positivity can be explained in many ways, but there are two major things.
- Imbibing Positivity: We can spread a bright environment by using the positive words/language even when we talk. For example, rather than using “I can”, start using “I have to”. Once we have excelled using positive words/language. The next step is to sustain positivity.
- Sustaining positivity: It is really hard to have a control on our thoughts, but we have the power to drive them into our way. For example, if we are getting negative thoughts, then try to think about the best time we had in our life. It is not easy, but not impossible.
If you do what is easy, your life will be hard, If you do what is hard your life will be easy
Question: What is the secret to being positive all the times?
Answer:: Realize the meaning of life and be thankful for everything that we have. Show Gratitude and it would give an immense feeling of inner peace and happiness, hence generating the positivity within us
Question: How should we start the process?
Answer: There are 3 steps to get it done
- Ask what you want: We should have a quality time with ourselves to solve the big problems and question “What do I want?”. The asker is the only person who can answer this question.
- Believe that it will surely happen: Once we know the desire, then BELIEVE that it will happen. It is certain that we have to take necessary actions to achieve the desire, but the force with the actions helps to get it done.
- Feel that you have Received: While we are working towards the accomplishment of the desire, start feeling that we have already got this. This thinking will multiply the positive force.
Question: What are your Suggestions to the world?
Answer: Reflect what we hold within. A positive mind and pure heart are the keys to peaceful living. Exchange the positive vibes with everything around us and sense the difference. Share our knowledge with others rather than confining it to ourselves and limiting it to our own domain. If we share, we will get in return as well. We will be able to expand our reservoir.